- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
WHAT can be returned?
All our standard stocked products are returnable if for some reason they arrive damaged or are not suited to your needs. Special orders are not returnable.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Items must be returned within 14 days to allow refund and supply of alternative items if applicable.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Items should be returned to 2 Graham Hill Road, Narellan NSW 2567.
HOW do customers return items?
Please contact us by phone or email to arrange returns. Our customer service team will assist you with any necessary arrangements. Please include a copy of your original invoice with the items being returned.
SHIPPING for returns?
If return is needed due to damage in transit or some error on our part, we will arrange for collection and delivery of replacement items as needed at our cost. If return is due to factors for which we are not responsible, such as a change of mind or customer circumstances, return shipping must be arranged and paid for by the customer. We do not charge restocking fees.
CREDIT for returns?
Returns will be credited or refunded upon receipt of returned items in original packaging and in original condition.
Please return items in original packaging or similar adequate protective packaging.