GT480, GT500, GT700
Roband Griddle Toasters
Griddle Toasters are the perfect combination machine to produce a great top toasting result, whilst precisely cooking your steaks, eggs, bacon or hamburgers on the griddle cooking plate.
Each model within the Roband Griddle Toaster range has been engineered to maximise the performance of the machine in both the griddle and toasting functions. They all feature separate elements for the heavy steel griddle plate as well as the toasting compartments to ensure consistent and optimal results across both functions.
Three Griddle Toaster models are available:
1) GT480 – honed to provide maximum punch from 10 amps, catering to outlets that are limited by power supply, but still have a need for both griddle and top-toasting functions.
2) GT500 – slightly larger plate size than GT480 with more power and grunt. Designed for medium to fast paced food production.
3) GT700 – is for very busy operations with a need to produce significant volumes of food from a bench-top machine.
With a comprehensive, diverse and well-designed range of Griddle Toasters, a Roband solution can be found to suit almost any counter top application.
Watch this video to find out more about our Griddle & Griddle Toaster range
- 8 mm thick steel cooking plates for superior heat retention (GT480 features 6 mm plate)
- Superior, compacted cooking plate elements for fast temperature recovery and reliable temperature control
- Thermostat control for precise griddle plate cooking temperature.
- Dual element system has independent control of the toasting function and griddle plate function, providing optimum cooking control for kitchen staff. The toasting compartment of all models is designed to work in tandem with the hotplate operation. (Note GT480 toast elements are controlled by the On/Off switch)
- The larger GT700 model features independent operation of the left or right side of the griddle and toaster for efficient use in quiet periods
- Large capacity forward positioned grease box which is dual skin for lower touch temperatures and integrated into machine to reduce risk of spillage and minimise bench space
- Toasting crumb tray is removable for easy cleaning of toasting compartment
- Wire rack with bun stop and rack stop prevents food from falling
- Durable stainless steel construction with stylish
- Full size Gastronorm pan (25mm depth) fits inside the toasting area of the GT700
(w x d x h) (mm)
(w x d) (mm)
|GT480||Griddle Toaster, single phase, medium production||2,300 Watts||10 Amps||1||495 x 425 x 374||480 x 308|
|GT500||Griddle Toaster, single phase, high production||3,280 Watts||14.3 Amps||1||537 x 457 x 374||515 x 340|
|GT700*||Griddle Toaster, 3 phase, very high production||5,960 Watts||26 Amps||1, 2 or 3 (+N)||725 x 541 x 374||700 x 400|